Alfreds Presonus StudioLive Mixer Handbook
The Official Guide to Getting the Most from Your Console
Renowned engineer, producer, and author Bobby Owsinski provides a detailed look at one of the best-selling mixers of all time, revealing the tips and tricks you need to unlock its hidden capabilities and make your mixes sound better than ever. All StudioLive models are covered including the new AI editions. Unleash and maximize the power of your PreSonus StudioLive console with this official guide!
PreSonus StudioLive Mixer Handbook is divided into three sections: Part 1 is a general overview that breaks down each challenging feature. Part 2 covers live sound, explaining feedback-free stage monitoring, tuning your sound system to any venue, and StudioLive's remote mixing capabilities. Part 3 focuses on studio recording, detailing the mixing techniques used by the pros, and includes a bonus chapter on mic placement that covers nearly every instrument.
After finishing this guide, you'll find recording and mixing so much easier with your StudioLive mixer that you’ll think you just bought a new console! Bobby consulted directly with PreSonus to write PreSonus StudioLive Mixer Handbook, so you're getting expert info directly from the source!
Alfreds Presonus StudioLive Mixer Handbook Features:
- How to configure your computer to unlock StudioLive's most powerful features
- The way to control your monitor or headphone mixes from your iPhone
- Secrets to great-sounding, feedback-free stage monitors
- How to remotely control your StudioLive Mixer from an iPad
- Ways to easily record your shows without any additional hardware or software
- Miking tips for nearly every instrument
- Studio mixing tips to take your recordings to the next level