Behringer Firepower FCA610 USB/Firewire Audio Interface
The Behringer Firepower FCA610 USB/Firewire Audio Interface pack a serious punch with professional features at an incredible price! Featuring two state-of-the-art Midas-designed mic preamps for pristine clarity and high-headroom sonic performance, plus 24-Bit/96 kHz A/D-D/A converters, the Firepower FCA610 interface is built for high quality recording. Behringer gives the interface onboard phantom power for use with studio-grade condenser mics. Instantly turn your computer into a powerful recording/editing workstation with the FCA610!
Behringer Firepower FCA610 USB/Firewire Audio Interface Features
- Audiophile audio interface with 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for virtually any digital recording/mixing environment
- 2 state-of-the-art MIDAS designed mic preamplifiers, with phantom power, individual Pad, Low Cut and Hi-Z
- Multi-channel audio and MIDI operation via FireWire or USB2.0
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- StreEG 6 inputs / 10 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- Ultra-flexible connectivity via analog and S/PDIF I/O ports (coaxial and optical)
- Direct Monitoring and Main Volume control with near-zero latency
- 2 powerful Headphone outputs with individual Volume control, Mono and Source signal select
- Level control of your stereo or 7.1 active speaker system with a single knob turn
- Smooth cross-fading between inputs and DAW playback signals while your record sessions
- Status and signal presence indication for all analog and digital I/O
- Powered via external power supply (included) or 6-pin FireWire bus
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at www.behringer.com
- Standard port for Kensington security lock
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Due to its small size and low-latency operation, 6 In / 10 Out architecture, plus 2 highly-acclaimed XENYX mic preamps, the Behringer FCA610 is a dream come true for musicians who record and edit on their laptops. The portable FCA610 can receive power from your computer's 6-pin FireWire bus or via the included external power supply. Built-in MIDI I/O allows you to connect keyboards and other outboard MIDI hardware. All standard I/O formats are supported including analog and S/PDIF (both coaxial and optical). The half-rack-space FCA610 stows easily in your travel kit. Getting Connected
On the rear panels of the Firepower FCA610, you’ll find ports for FireWire and USB 2.0. Inputs are balanced 1/4 inch jacks that accept a wide range of line-level devices. Outputs accept both balanced and unbalanced 1/4 inch connections. The two headphones jacks are conveniently located on the front panel, with a dedicated volume control. The Technical Stuff
The Behringer Firepower FCA610 interface features state-of-the-art, high-resolution 24-bit A/D-D/A converters, supporting up to a 96 kHz sampling rate. Reliable Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 drivers and Mac OS X support ensure ultra-low latency operation. Free Software!
Because you’ll want to take full advantage of your computer's recording, editing and podcasting potential, Behringer has put together a massive software download at their website that includes Audacity, Podifier, Juice, Podnova and Golden Ear. You’re ready to go live on your PC or Mac right out of the box! You also get more than 100 virtual instruments and 50 FX plug-ins, turning your computer into a complete home-based or mobile recording studio.