Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 USB Audio MIDI Interface with MIDAS
World-class MIDAS-designed preamps combine with a pro-grade feature set in this easy-to-use audio interface! The straight forward design of the U-Phoria UMC1820 from Behringer makes it easier than ever to achieve the results you need. Studio-grade 24-Bit/96 kHz converters on each channel provide the best possible sound quality. This rackmounted USB interface also provides I/O support for S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats.
Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC1820 will help you shine in the digital domain!
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC1820 USB Audio MIDI Interface with MIDAS Features
- 18x20 USB2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface with ADAT I/O for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/96 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- StreEG 18 inputs and 20 outputs of ultra-low latency audio to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- 8 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Optical I/Os supporting S/PDIF, ADAT and S/MUX formats up to 96 kHz
- Simultaneous use of all analog, coaxial S/PDIF, optical ADAT and MIDI signals
- Zero-latency direct monitoring of all analog inputs while recording
- ADAT input allows for combination with BEHRINGER ADA8200 (not included) for expanding to a total of 16 MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful dual Phones outputs with individual Level controls and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Main Outputs with Dim, Mute and dedicated Main level control
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Built-like-a-tank, impact-resistant metal chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in Germany