Peavey MAX 115 II Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier
The Peavey MAX 115 II Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier kicks out massive low end power in a compact package! This 300 watts powerhouse features a 15 inch heavy-duty speaker with DDT speaker protection, the perfect size for most gigs and rehearsals. The MAX 115 II amp also features Peavey’s exclusive TransTube circuitry that offers you a gain boost feature that automatically turns off the tweeter for a more authentic classic overdrive sound.
The EQ section of the Peavey MAX 115 II includes a 3 band EQ and buttons for Punch, Mid-shift and Bright. The Max 115 II also includes a unique psycho-acoustic low end enhancement that adds low end without taxing the speaker, a testament to Peavey's technology driven philosophy. Rounding out the features are a built-in chromatic tuner, XLR direct output with ground lift and 1/8 inch jacks for phones output and aux input.
Peavey Max 115 II Bass Guitar Combo Amplifier Features
- 300 watts into 8 ohms
- DDT speaker protection
- Pre-gain control with Transtube gain boost which automatically turns off the tweeter for more authentic classic tone
- 3 band EQ with Punch, Mid-shift and Bright controls
- 15 inch speaker with high end tweeter
- Psycho-acoustic low end enhancement
- Built-in direct output with ground lift
- 1/8 inch aux input
- 1/8 inch phones output
- Chromatic tuner
- Tuned, ported enclosure
- Weighs 50.00 lbs