Roland AE05 Aerophone GO Digital Saxophone
If you’ve always wanted to play the saxophone (or flute, clarinet, and many more) Aerophone GO gives you everything you need to start…and keep on going. Wind instruments can impart powerful emotions upon music, especially within the genres of classical, pop, rock, and jazz.
Roland AE05 Aerophone GO Digital Saxophone Features
- 11 onboard tones including four sax variations, flute, clarinet, violin, plus 50 sounds available through the Aerophone GO Plus app for iOS or Android devices
- Headphones let you play anytime without disturbing other people
- Play anywhere with battery operation and onboard speakers
- Easy to carry, weighing just 1.5 lb. 54oz./695 g – comes with dedicated soft case
- Play along with favorite songs on your smartphone, using Bluetooth® audio
- Play with up to six friends using Aerophone GO Ensemble smartphone app for iOS or Androiddevices
- Compatible with traditional sax fingering; instantly transposable to any key with no fingering stress
- Mouthpiece features sensitive breath sensor with reed structure for authentic playing feel and control over techniques like vibrato and pitch
The sound of the saxophone, for example, has captivated music lovers of all ages, and many people would love to play one – although it’s not always easy. For instance, there are many types of wind instrument so choosing one can be tough, especially when you like several. Noise levels make it difficult to practice at home, particularly at night. And staying motivated is hard when your practice time is limited or you can’t find a place to play.
Roland’s Aerophone GO is a digital wind instrument that solves all these problems. First, there are 11 expressive instruments on board including a variety of sax sounds. You can play them anywhere, thanks to battery operation and a built-in speaker. And you can practice whenever you like, by connecting a set of headphones. Wirelessly connect your smartphone and you can access extra sounds, play along with your favorite songs or start an ensemble performance with up to six friends.