Roland KC990 Keyboard Amplifier
The flagship KC-990 is a performance powerhouse filled with high-end features. The KC-990 delivers big, full sound for both stage monitoring and PA use, thanks to its stereo speaker configuration and 320 watts of total power. With a KC amp by your side, you’re in complete control of your stage rig, so you’ll always sound great and play your best. And that’s worth it every time.
Roland KC990 Keyboard Amplifier Features
- Flagship stereo keyboard amplifier with 320 watts of power
- Onboard mixer with four stereo input channels, stereo auxiliary input, and master EQ
- Two newly developed 12-inch woofers and two custom horn tweeters
- Built-in effects: reverb, chorus, tremolo, and rotary
- Control rotary speed and effects on/off with optional external footswitches
- Flexible I/O with XLR mic input, stereo XLR and ¼-inch line outputs, headphones output, and more
- Stereo Link function for chaining two KC-990s
- Metal jacks for increased durability
- Casters and side-mounted handles for enhanced mobility
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today’s working musicians.
The flagship KC-990 offers four onboard DSP effects, four stereo input channels, a stereo aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic, it’s a great all-in-one solution for players with large keyboard setups and small groups performing with electronic instruments and backing tracks. And with Stereo Link capability, you can seamlessly add a second KC-990 when you need more inputs and broader sound coverage.